Friday, October 17, 2008


So here it is, my very first blog! I'm really not sure how to do this but I will try my best not to bore anyone and I'll try not to make a fool of myself! haha.

The weather is changing here in MD and I have mixed feelings. I'm looking forward to the holidays but am dreading the winter! I really miss the weather in NM. I miss having the option of wearing flip-flops in December, I miss my light jackets, and I miss my thin "sweaters". Ahhhhhh.... I've decided to decorate instead of passively being a victim of the cold. Here's a picture of our door, come visit!


That's all!

2 comments:

Dramatic Imaging said...

Love that picture! Glad you have a blog! Let me know what is new! How is school? Love ya!

cyndi said...

your so cute Lauren, I'll trade you weather it's 92 here today, still time to tan my legs cause were still wearing sandals to church!! You'll have to show me how to blog...and may I suggest some of my fav. music to listen to when I read your blog??:)
LUV U